Friday, October 5, 2007

Whos the President of the United States? I definately didnt remember.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Toying with death is not fun. Nor does it feel good. Nor does it do anything for one's stress levels.
Riding bikes is not safe. Riding bikes alone, late at night, minus a helmet is also not safe. Thus, the reason I spent most of my day in the emergency room. At this current point in time, my head feel like my brain is about to slop out of the backside. And my left glute is definately feeling the pain as well. Everyones invited over to my place for a pity party tonight.

Shout out to Chad and Pat for the trashy mags, Phish Food, rootbeer, and the best damn water in the world.

1 comments:

b said...

You almost died? Saddest news ever. Hope you're feeling better.