Wednesday, October 3, 2007

On the hood of his car. In a bikini.

Lame day. Three hours of spanish. Lunch semi-alone. Mostly just full of lameness and gayness. Watched Gossip Girls. And yes I am now officially, an addict. Sue me. Dutched it out tonight underground style. Word to all in attendance. Got some noobs out there. And as usual, everyone hella stepped it up. Serrously, one of these days someone's gonna levitate and I think my brain will implode. As quoted by Patrick, "if you weren't in the basement tonight, you're a faggot." Word.



Things I have a personal vendetta against:
*toe rings-they look ridiculous, they are uncomfortable, and are just downright stupid.
*long delay texters-Im making no personal attacks, merely stating the facts.
*crocs-for obvious reasons
*the RB stairs-also for obvious reasons
*armbands and anklets


btw. Snoop Dogg is my new personal Jesus.

2 comments:

patrickholman said...

You need pics to go along with the title. "...and now I have everything. (Four cars)"

Teena said...

crocs.