Saturday, October 6, 2007

I have found my new addicion.

Longest day of my life. Doing absolutely nothing. I only stepped out of my apartment to buy some chocolate milk. But then regretted it because sometimes I just want to cut my wrists and black my eyes being home with these people. But thanks again to the brothers and sisters who visited me. sure put a skip in my step.

Most of my days I am quite preoccupied with procrastinating. I can spend hours and hours avoiding my homework and studying. And this is the man I'd like to thank for that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Pierre Omidyar. Inventor extrordinare of Ebay. I spend hours just browsing through shoes, and clothes, and cameras, etc etc etc. Its a fantastic way to waste your life away.

Classic picture of the ages. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6th grade with one of my best friends. Wuddup.

2 comments:

g.lock said...

omidyar looks like a therapist.. you know what i mean, right?

g.lock said...

we need an update cam:)