Tuesday, October 2, 2007

And so it begins.

The great saga of blogging. It feels strange, actually. Talking, opening up to noone in particular. I feel out of the loop. This great loop of thousands and thousands of individuals with whom I am now connected to. I do not know the amount of eyes these simple words may reach. Perhaps none. But here they remain nonetheless. For noone in particular but me. I feel like I shouldn't write anything more than a mere introduction. Then again, I'm not yet familiar with the proper blogging etiquette. I'm also not quite sure why I'm writing so formally. Seeing as how my day-to-day vocabulary consists of mostly "rad" "dammit" "wtf" and lots and lots of "like"s. I guess blogging really can change a person.


Random Fact:
I have been sitting, waiting by my phone for 4.7 hours now.
Still nothing.

2 comments:

Gabriel M said...

iv had one forever
and used it for a tad
but got tired of it

g.lock said...

yeah cam!! you made it.