Thursday, July 3, 2008

So stupid


J.Crew is his favorite store.

Meathead

Dream catcher hanging from the rearview mirror, and only Bob Dylan blaring from the speakers.

Jordan Rands. He says the phrase 'so stupid' alot. One time he held my hand in sociology for like five minutes. I think we were talking about conflict and functionalist perspectives. Or maybe it was the differential association theory? Jordan makes me laugh when he leaves milkshake moustaches on his face. He's a good spooner. I think it's funny how much he likes Bono. He even wears a 'one' bracelet every single day. We go to Tommies together alot and we didn't ever take anyone else there. One time he came to my house because we were supposed to start/finish this project by the next day. But he thought it would be funny to come over and vomit in my room instead. I had to do the project by myself and he still got a better grade than me in sociology.

0 comments: