Monday, June 23, 2008

R.I.P.

Alright, alright. So what. I've been growing dreds. So what everyone's been on my back about it. So what right? Well, when someone started throwing money in for the price of my precious locks leaving my head, I started to reconsider. So it was decided, the tainted hair would come out. Easier said than done. Ha.

Hour 1: Most of the end of the dred has been successfully removed


Hour 2: Making a bit of headway



Somewhere in between all the pain



Only about 1/4th the size of what was really torn out



Hour 3: One quart of conditioner later. (only im not kidding) Mind you, that's not including the rest of my hair


Hour 3.5: The final product. Ignore the look on my face. It was well past midnight and I had been practically scalped for the past 3.5 hours



So there, I did it. 9 months worth of uncombed hair, only took a mere three and a half hours to completely detangle. Aka: totally worth it. I pry wont comb out my hair for another year or so I hate it so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! i miss it! i just kind of want to know how much. but you dont have to say. love you

Anonymous said...

through it all.
I really did like it.
it gave you character.
more character.